RESNET® HERS® Providers and Home Energy Raters
RESNET® HERS® Providers and Home Energy Raters for ratings, code compliance, utility programs, green building, etc.
REM/Rate™ operates in Windows® and has many unique features including a simplified input procedure, extensive component libraries, automated energy efficient improvement analysis, duct condition and leakage analysis, latent and sensible cooling analysis, lighting and appliance audit, and active and passive solar analysis.
Complies with RESNET® National Home Energy Rating Standards as promulgated by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET®).
Calculates energy loads, consumption and costs as well as sizes mechanical equipment and performs automatic International Energy Conservation Code compliance analysis.
In addition to energy rating, REM/Rate™ creates the following value-added information:
• U.S. EPA ENERGY STAR® v2.0, v2.5, v3.0 and v3.1 Home Analysis.
• 2005 EPACT Tax Credit Certification
• DOE Zero Energy Ready Home Certification
• Energy code compliance (IECC 1998 - 2015)
• National Green Building Standard™ (NGBS) Compliance
• LEED® for Homes compliance
• Energy appraisal addendum
• Utility bill analysis with weather normalization (existing homes)
• Design optimization (new homes)
• Heating and cooling equipment sizing
• Utility bill DSM compliance analysis
Residential energy modeling, single family, multifamily